1. Why should we use you for processing?
At Debt Aid Processing our main objective is to maintain our exceptional retention rate by providing the highest level of customer service and education that is unmatched in the industry. We do this by making sure that our customer service team, processing staff and negotiators are not over loaded with files and are under daily supervision by our management team.
2. What kind of tools will you provide for us?
- No Monthly Volume Requirements
- Award-Winning State-of-the-Art Client Management Software
- Free Software Training
- Free Weekly Debt Settlement 101 webinars
- Highest Client Retention Rate in the Industry
3. What kind of tools will you provide for our clients?
Your Clients Receive:
- Client Education
- Creditor-Management 101 training
- Excellent Customer Support
- Web-Based 24/7 Account Access
4. How long does it take to get started?
Approximately 3 business days.
5. Are you able to provide us with private label processing?
Yes, it is easier and less confusing for your clients to be involved in a transparent process between the sales and the processing staff rather than knowing there are multiple companies involved.
6. How hard is it to become an affiliate of your company?
At Debt Aid Processing, we are very selective on choosing our prospective affiliates and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.